Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on Monday laid foundation stones and inaugurated various projects at the Bhubaneswar railway station in the presence of Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, Union Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and other ministers.
The Railway Minister flagged off extensions of Khurda Road-Rajsunakhala passenger up to Bolagarh Road station and Rourkela-Bhubaneswar Rajyarani Express up to Gunupur.
Suresh Prabhu also inaugurated rising and extension of platforms and new approach road at Jharsuguda and announced the names of winners of Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana.
* Dedicates newly commissioned Handapa-Saragipali Double line to nation.
* Lays foundation stone of Khurda Road bypass line and Bondamunda-Rourkela 4th line.
* Inaugurates new lift and escalators at Bhubaneswar Railway station.
* Inaugurates raising and extension of platforms and new approach road at Jharsuguda Road Station.
* lays foundation stone of Multi Disciplinary Training Centre at Jagatpur, Cuttack.