* Dandakaranya Maoist Zonal Committee Spokesperson releases audio tape on Sukma Attack; says they avenged the killing of 9 Maoists in Odisha.
* Puducherry farmers to get free power supply for pump-sets from this month.
* Delhi’s Labour Minister Gopal Rai likely to be AAP’s new city unit convenor.
* Centre releases Rs 19,000 crore out of Rs 80,000 crore development package for Jammu & Kashmir.
* JEE Main 2017 Exam: Udaipur boy Kalpit Veerwal scores 360/360.
* Social networking sites, apps including Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter accessible in many parts in Jammu & Kashmir despite a ban.
* Sahara case: Supreme Court warns Subrata Roy to pay Rs 1500 crore by June 15 or go to jail.
* Centre is all set to raise women India Reserve (IR) battalion to deal with stone pelters in Jammu and Kashmir.