* AIADMK ‘two leaves’ symbol bribery case: Delhi Police Crime Branch team to visit Chennai tomorrow; TTV Dinakaran produced in Tis Hazari court in Delhi.
* Kulbhushan Jadhav’s parents seek visas to visit him in Pakistan. Indian envoy asks Pak to facilitate visas.
* J&K Govt bans all Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Skype, Snapchat, Pinterest etc for one month.
* High-level meeting chaired by HM Rajnath Singh decides to strengthen human intelligence network in Maoist-hit areas to boost anti-naxal ops.
* Delhi’s 10 Rajaji Marg to be President Pranab Mukherjee’s home post- retirement.
* PM Modi to launch UDAN scheme, a low-cost air connectivity scheme tomorrow.
* West Bengal BSF detected a 100 metre-long tunnel at India-Bangladesh border in Fatehpur.
* CBSE to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET), confirms UGC.
* Army Chief General Bipin Rawat to leave on a three day visit to Bhutan, tomorrow.
* For the first time, Sensex ends above 30,000-mark; celebrations at BSE, a 30kg cake was cut.